Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ripped jeans are back in!!!!







I for once I'm happy that ripped jeans are making a comeback! Why? You may ask. Well simply because I have this pair of skinny Kova & T jeans that fit me like a glove and I guess I've been wearing them way too much causing them to rip at one knee. so now I'm thinking,why invest in a new pair of ripped premium denim when I can do the ripping myself-thank you very much. On a more serious fashion note, I do love these blank jeans because they channel the ripped jeans trend yet still make you look put together beacause of their tailored fit. the 2008/2009 ripped denim trend is not meant to be done in a sloppy way ladies..We'll leave that to Katie Holmes!!


Blank splatter zipper jeans $88
Golde sequin vest $245
Kain long sleeve T $88
MJ multi pocket patent leather bag $1150
Rupert Sanderson Kit Kat shoe boots $1100-OMG I absolutely love these booties,they are to die for..I mean you got me at Kit Kat! Yummy..

No comments: